Submitted by Jerry Racioppi on Wed, 11/07/2018 - 3:41pm
Please note: We do NOT need PASTA and we do NOT need SOUP.
Here are our current (February 24, 2019) URGENT need items (in order of importance) are:
- mayonnaise, mustard and ketchup (in that order cause everyone donates kethcup)
- paper towels
- cleaning products (dish detergent, lysol, toilet bowl cleaner, cleanser)
- personal hygiene items (toothpaste, bar soap, deodorant, shampoo, shaving cream, etc.)
- jelly, jam, honey
- detergent (no bulk sizes)
- dog and cat food/treats
- canned fruit
- juice boxes
- crackers and cookies
- tea (small boxes)
- baking items (cake and brownie mixes, sugar, flour, etc.)
- salad dressing
- corn, canned peas, carrots, beets, spinach, mixed vegtables (We do NOT need canned green beans).
At this time, we do NOT need baby items including diapers or adult diapers.
The Food Pantry will continue to be open on the 4th Saturday of each month from 9 - 11am.
For more information about the Food Pantry click on the "Food Pantry" link across the red menu bar or http://holyspiritverona.org/food-pantry.