Submitted by Jerry Racioppi on Tue, 06/26/2018 - 12:05pm
Please help us restock the shelves! Our current (August 26, 2018) URGENT need items (in order of importance) are:
- paper towels
- coffee (one pound cans)
- toilet paper
- cleaning products (dish detergent, lysol, toilet bowl cleaner, cleanser)
- personal hygiene items (soap, deodorant, shampoo, shaving cream, razors)
- tea (small boxes)
- ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise
- boxes of macaroni and cheese
- salad dressing
- dog and cat food
- canned peas, carrots, beets, spinach, corn, mixed vegtables (We do NOT need canned green beans.)
At this time, we do NOT need baby items including diapers or adult diapers.
The Food Pantry will continue to be open on the 4th Saturday of each month from 9 - 11am.
For more information about the Food Pantry click on the "Food Pantry" link across the red menu bar or http://holyspiritverona.org/food-pantry.