Submitted by Jerry Racioppi on Wed, 05/31/2017 - 5:45pm
Please help us restock the shelves! Our current (June 6) URGENT need items (in order of importance) are:
- cleaning products (dish detergent, lysol, toilet bowl cleaner, cleanser)
- personal hygiene items (soap, deodorant, shampoo, shaving cream)
- granola / breakfast bars
- milk (boxed, like Permalat)
- laundry detergent (no oversized bottles)
- toothpaste and tooth brushes
- canned fruit
- peanut butter
- cooking oil
- flour, sugar
- pasta sauce
- dog and cat food
- canned peas, carrots, beets, spinach (We don't need canned corn or green beans.)
- aluminum foil and/or plastic wrap
- disposable razors
- salad dressing
- sugar free cookies
- gluten free pasta
At this time, we do NOT need additional baby diapers.
The Food Pantry will continue to be open on the 4th Saturday of each month from 9 - 11am.
For more information about the Food Pantry click on the "Food Pantry" link across the red menu bar or http://holyspiritverona.org/food-pantry.