Submitted by Jerry Racioppi on Wed, 11/07/2018 - 3:41pm
Here is our current (June 2022) needs list (in order of importance):
- canned fruit
- toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner
- canned meat (corned beef hash, chef-boy-ar-dee, chicken)
- detergent (50oz size or smaller)
- ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise
- caned beans
- boxed milk
- paper towels
- baking items (cake/brownie mix, flour, sugar, etc.)
- dog and cat food and treats
NO LARGE RESTAURANT SIZED ITEMS please. At this time, we do NOT need baby items including diapers or adult diapers or Pasta (we have enough pasta).
The Food Pantry will continue to be open on the 4th Saturday of each month from 9 - 11am.
For more information about the Food Pantry click on the "Food Pantry" link across the red menu bar or http://holyspiritverona.org/food-pantry.