Submitted by Jerry Racioppi on Fri, 03/04/2016 - 8:05am
Please help us keep the shelves stocked! Our current URGENT need items are:
- 2lb bags of rice
- snack packs for kids
- paper towels
- toilet paper
- laundry detergent
- dish detergent
- shaving cream
- disposable razors
- face cream
- cleaning products: glass cleaner, etc.
- aluminum foil and/or plastic wrap
- individual fruit cups
- juice & juice boxes
- chocolate milk in kid-size boxes
- packaged milk (like Parmalat)
- salas dressing
- salt and pepper
- canned or dry cat and dog food
- bar soap
- liquid hand soap
- tampons / feminine napkins
- cooking oil
- baking items: flower, sugar
- sugar free cookies
PLEASE NO pasta, canned soup, canned vegetables or canned beans (we have plenty). If you want to donate pasta, please donate WHOLE WHEAT or GLUTEN FREE pasta.
The Food Pantry will continue to be open on the 4th Saturday of each month from 9am - 12pm.
For more information about the Food Pantry click on the "Food Pantry" link across the red menu bar or http://holyspiritverona.org/food-pantry.